12 Quotes that inspire the heart
- Don’t let what other people think, stop you from doing the things you love.
- I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday.
- If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. (Martin Luther King Jr.)
- Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.
- Champions aren’t made in the gym. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision. (Muhammad Ali)
6. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth:
7. اپنی آواز کے بجائے اپنے دلائل کو بلند کیجیے۔ پھول بادل کے گرجنے سے نہیں، برسنے سے اگتے ہیں۔ (جلال الدین رومی)
8. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. (Robert Frost)
9. A child’s play is not simply a reproduction of what he has experienced, but a creative reworking of the impressions he has acquired. (Vygotsky)
10. To write means more than putting pretty words on a page. The act of writing is to share a part of your soul with the World.
11. Afoot and light hearted, I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me
Leading wherever I choose.
12. Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can’t, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.